Friday 20 December 2013

Hold My Hand

Sparsh & Shinaya got together during the early Spring days. Season's cycle is in its last quarter and Sparsh is pretty sure Shinaya will never let him fall away in spite of the fact that she is just untouched till now with all his efforts....!!

During the early spring season
You entered in my life for a reason.
We had lot of talks 
And silently love emerges on the walks.

You warned me not to fall in the flow
But you yourself allowed it to grow.
Suddenly we both fell into the trap
Love was all around having eyes covered with strap.

I was so happy after getting you
It was an unforeseen dream which came true.
Good days wont lasts as all is flux nothing stays still
You went away breaking all the promises against my will.

Since then I have been running so long
Winter came keeping me all alone.
Still there remains lot of moisture in my eyes
But you are just untouched ignoring all my tries.

May be I have made lot of mistakes
But I always try to give you my best.
Never mind in losing all the argument with you just to avoid fight
Being with you in every situation is all my plight.

You have added colors to my life 
Like an ink drop does with water light.
You are the only one with whom I have walked that extra mile
As you are the only reason I have to smile.

It hurts me a lot
When you treat me like an ordinary odd.
Are those "effects" not enough for you to make me feel special
Or you have someone else more influential.

Sudden flashbacks reminds me of those amazing days
I wonder will ever be able to live them again in ways.
Not sure of anything as mist of confusion surrounds
But all I need is fragrance of you all around.

Your behavior is making me shattered
May be you find my emotions fractured.
But I promise I would love fighting with you
Rather than loving someone else more than you.

Don't have any idea how long I will be able to continue with the flow
I am very much tired and ready to melt like snow.
One day my eyes will get close and this journey will get end
But I am sure before that you will Hold my Hand !!

3 comments:

  1. I like this:
    Never mind in losing all the argument with you just to avoid fight
    Being with you in every situation is all my plight.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it.. truly amazing thoughts. :) Keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well portrayed thoughts; it is a treat to the reader..... Keep flowing these amazing work of piece...

    ReplyDelete