Sunday 8 December 2013

Still.. I am in you !!

Sparsh, a low profile average looking undesirable guy losing his ground on the tough path of love. He is too tired of trying and unable to prove his worth in front of Shinaya, a girl full of indescribable beauty.  

I still remember the time
When you were mine.
Now time has changed, so as you
What remains unchanged is spark of your shine.

Everyday I wake up with a hope
Whole day passes down by finding the scope.
Sometimes I feel I’m all done and tired of trying
In the end I find this struggle worthy as you are in my soul.

I am old fashioned as I take relationships seriously
I act and pretend like full of curiosity.
I am not perfect and I don’t deserve an Angel like you
But I am all yours sincerely.

I get jealous I get mad
I do care as you are my fate.
I don’t want anyone else to find out how amazing you really are
As I’m living a dream to be your life mate.

We met accidently for a reason
Pretty early I felt for you as it was a love season.
Whole world conspired me to realize you are not worthy enough for this feeling
But I continue of trying hard to prove you a blessing rather than a lesson.

Many times I stumbled, trembled and felt unsecure
I have been lied to and get hurt on this detour.
Moments came when my mind finds its over
Persistence is all my heart learned by keeping me endure.

Oh’ Girl please understand the things from my side too
I don’t know the dirty tricks to make you woo.
No mind games and no lies is the key of honest relationship
My worst fear is losing you so give me a chance as I don’t deserve a queue.

You possess an Angelic twinkle
Sunshine smile of yours gives my heart love sprinkle.
Even a thought of you is enough to drive me crazy
Come to me baby, my earth has stopped moving and heart is tired of getting wrinkled.

I have a dream to be with you
Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you.
You have bewitched my body and soul
Just give me sign so that I can follow the avenue.

I have decided to stick with the path of loving you
I just hate the idea of anyone else having you.
Miracles do happen every day and I just need one for me
As still… I am in you !!


6 comments:

  1. Bhai you don't have to crave for girls. You don't have to wait for any miracle, you can make the moon fall for you. Although it's a nice attempt to convince a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poem is Good. It's very basic. In the beginning it starts in different emotions clubbed in different stanzas...which is scattered, the proceedings link the stanzas and then it leads to rythmic flow till end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its amazing..!! carry on with your work.. u 'll surely convince the grll..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "But I continue of trying hard to prove you a blessing rather than a lesson." ye best line thi.. nice work.. Keep writing.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breathtaking... Shattering... Amazing lines....lack of words to praise your work !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful..I get lost in your words especially in these lines "Sometimes I feel I’m all done and tired of trying
    In the end I find this struggle worthy as you are in my soul." I am able to connect with true emotions and how one can actually struggle to make two souls inseparable from each other..

    Waiting for your next post..Amazing !!!!

    ReplyDelete