Wednesday 5 March 2014

Why I write ?

It has been long enough I haven't written anything. I tried my best to pursue this art of mine but got failed every time. Why? Why I am unable to convey in words about what I actually feel? Have I lost that art of putting everything into words? Or Have I lost all my emotions and became tough? From last few days I am asking all these questions from myself.

To find out all the answers today I travelled back into that time when I wrote my first poem. I started writing to put out all my emotions into papers. There are times that push you to write, emotions have to ooze out that you just cannot contain them. Feelings are everywhere and there is an urgency to share, to put it down. Isn’t writing so beautiful? It is so pure, it is real and it is for an eternity.

Writing is the shortest way to seek peace. While writing you always talk to yourself, there are several questions you ask from yourself and you seek their answers within self. Several thoughts bombarded into your minds, eyes get covered with flashbacks and you start travelling on the wonderful path consisting of imaginary scenes. While writing you can design your own world, you can explore all the things for which you are afraid of, you can write to be the characters that you are not and most importantly you can write to give yourself strength. Writing gives you courage to spell out everything without even worrying about other’s consent. You write and other people follow you.

There are several topics on which you can write like about your dreams, passion, love, history, current happenings, etc but the basic ingredient of writing is inspiration. You must possess some inspiration to write, without inspiration it is very tough to design your inner thoughts. Luckily I had that inspiration with me when I wrote my first poem but unfortunately with time it faded away and so as my reason to write. But I will write, I have to write, just to keep my promise alive.

People come and go but in words you can keep them close to yourself forever. Memory too, faded away with time but with words you can keep moments alive. While writing you can paint a picture of your's with the one who gives you the sheer happiness of the world. You can stare on those well crafted words with a thought "Sometimes, you just look at things you know you can never have....".

2 comments:

  1. Loved your piece. So intense, so touching, so powerful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Nice blog here.
    Have you been to www.indiabookstore.net/bookish yet? If not, please do. :3

    ReplyDelete